Friday, July 21, 2006

A Shout Out

I would like to give a shout out to Mark Mossa, S.J.'s Blog, and to Mark in general for putting a link from his older, more established, blog to mine. If you haven't checked his blog out yet, you definitely should. Its called You Duped Me Lord and its very cool. Oh and I would also like everyone to go to John Brown, S.J.'s quasi Blog and encourage him to start writing. Ok that's all for now..... OH and if anyone can tell em why I can't upload pictures lately leave a comment I would appreciate it!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Mike,

Blogger is VERY OFTEN quite flaky about the picture thing. Your best bet is to upload them to flickr.com and then link the pic to the post.

AMDG,

-J.

Mike, S.J. said...

Thanks Joe, I will check that out, and thanks John for the kind words..... I think.

Peace,
Mike